On the Tuesday, February 3rd edition of Tuesday Ten with CadChica Sports, I was joined by Lauren Teague, former Social Media Manager of the PGA Tour. Lauren will be speaking at the 2nd Annual Sports Fan Engagement Forum in Kansas City, MO which will be held March 2-3. CadChica Sports is proud to partner with Q1 Productions for the second year in a row.
WHO IS LAUREN TEAGUE?
Lauren used to be an avid golfer with a single digit handicap, but now spends her free time helping her husband chase their toddler son around their home near Portland, Oregon.
- 01:21 – A journey from Florida and the PGA Tour to Oregon and working with Jay Baer
- 02:22 – Convince & Convert Media Consultant
- 03:41 – PGA Tour social & digital initiatives Lauren was involved in
- 05:28 – Involvement with the Q1 Sports Fan Engagement Forum and her speaking role
- 08:15 – Golf game? Maybe her son’s got game instead.
- 09:20 – Connect with Lauren
- Lauren on Twitter: @LaurenTee
Register for the 2nd Annual Sports Fan Engagement Forum using code ‘CADCHICA’ for $100 off registration fee. Details here.